Applies to all connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches and valve train components. Valve train components include: hydraulic, solid, and roller lifters, valve springs, stainless steel rocker arms and pushrods. Crower warrants all of the above listed products against manufacturer’s defects for one year from date of purchase by purchase user.
CAM WARRANTY PROVISIONS:
Crower warrants its entire cam series against excessive lobe wear for one year from the date of purchase by the purchaser-user in accordance with Crower policies. Crower’s cams are designed and required to be used in conjunction with Crower kits to insure optimum performance and longevity. The warranty is valid only where a complete Crower kit is used. If excessive lobe wear occurs during said one year period, purchaser must return the cam and lifters to Crower, freight prepaid. The parts will be analyzed. If Crower is not at fault, the purchaser must secure the means for return delivery of the parts. Should Crower be at fault, Crower has one of two options: Repair or replacement will be accomplished at no cost to the purchaser and returned, freight collect. Crower does not pay shipping. DISCLAIMERS: The following terms apply to any Crower warranty
- Crower warranties are void where the Crower product has been physically altered, improperly installed, used or otherwise damaged due to no fault of Crower or has not been used for the purpose intended or for which it was designed.
- Purchaser must fill out and mail to Crower the completed Warranty card within thirty (30) days of purchase to obtain the benefits of the foregoing warranties. Failure to do so will void all of the express warranties herein above set forth.
- Implied warranties of merchantability and fitness are limited for a term of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
- Crower is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage.
- These warranties are not assignable or transferable.
- These warranties do not apply to reground cams or components used therein.
- Each warranty will apply to all repaired or replaced cams or components until the expiration of the remaining period of the original warranty.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
- Some Crower products are not legal for sale or use on emission controlled motor vehicles.
Although we are sure that you will be completely satisfied with your Crower purchases, if you find that you must return your order for any reason, please follow the procedures listed below. Compliance will allow us to issue your credit/or/exchange in the least amount of time. You may return any item in our current catalog, unless it is a special order product. There is a 15% RESTOCKING CHARGE for all returns unless an error has been made by Crower. RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UP TO ONE YEAR AFTER PURCHASE. Returns are subject to restrictions. Returns must be in ‘new’ condition. Rust, marks, dents, scratches or damage in any way will make the part not ‘new’ and an appropriate value must be determined.
EASY RETURN STEPS:
- Call our order desk to obtain a written RMA number (Returned Merchandise Authorization.)
- Please have the following information ready: The part number to be returned, the purchase invoice number, the reason for the return, a copy of the invoice and your requested disposition (what should we do with your return... exchange, credit, etc.). An RMA number will be provided to you by one of our sales representatives. Reference your RMA number on the outside of your package and in your disposition to us.
- Attach a copy of your original sales order (or invoice) to the RMA.
- Please make note of any special requests (directly on the RMA form) that you may have regarding your return/exchange.
- List your contact information. Include your Name, address, home phone number, cell phone, fax, and e-mail address, in case we need to contact you.
- Wrap your package securely.
- Return your package to CROWER (using the RMA label), freight prepaid and fully insured.
- Returns are accepted up to one year after purchase.
- Crower reserves the right to lessen the 15% restocking fee at its discretion and only when RMAs accompany a product.
- Shipping/Handling is not credited or refunded during any transaction.
- The refund process may take up to 60 days to complete
- After 90 days from the date of purchase, any refund will be given as store credit. The refund process is not part of the 90 days.
You may contact our Customer Service Representatives or our Technical Representatives at:
CROWER CAMS & EQUIPMENT COMPANY, Inc.
6180 Business Center Court
San Diego, CA 92154-5604.
Call us at: 619-661-6477. Fax orders to: 619-661-6466.